T-Matics Management System
T-Matics is a fleet management tool that tracks and reports the operating behavior of a forklift and a forklift operator. This management system delivers essential insights about your forklift and operators to help increase uptime and profitability. Our Toyota fleet is a data-driven, comprehensive approach to fleet management. The goal is to deliver better bottom-line business performance for our customers. There are two types of T-Matics management systems: T-Matics Mobile and T-Matics Command that facilitate what gets measured and what gets managed.
T-Matics Mobile works for any size fleet. It is a cellular-based system ideal for forklifts that are not locked into a single location. Below are features of the T-Matics Mobile management system:
- Great for forklifts not locked to a single location
- Intended for any size fleet
- Features Plug-and-play install with no IT involvement
- Factory and field installation options
- Electronic hour meter collection
- Error code reporting and fleet utilization
T-Matics Command is a robust forklift and forklift operator management system that transfers data through WiFi but requires the forklifts to be locked to a single location. It is designed for a fleet of at least 15 forklifts and collects data by WiFi or iRF cellular within a designated facility. Below are advantages of the T-Matics Command management system:
- Electronic North American Safety Standards
- Automated alerts
- Auto-calibrated impact management
- Planned maintenance management
- operator access control
Check out our latest infographic detailing our fleet management system.