Toyota Walkie Stacker
2,000 - 2,500 lb. Capacity Walkie Stacker
- 2,000 – 2,500 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Battery Improvements
- Length to fork face 35.6 in
- Mast Lowered Height 71 – 91 in
- Overall Width 40 – 59 in
Toyota’s industry-leading Walkie Stacker includes adjustable base legs to accommodate various pallet sizes and aisle widths. The versatility of the Walkie Stacker makes it a strong complement to nearly any indoor application. Extremely durable and budget-friendly, the Toyota Walkie Stacker can help increase both your uptime and your bottom line.
Body and Exterior Design
- Box Rail Fork Construction
- Tapered Fork Tips with Pallet Entry Slides
- Polyethylene Stability Wear Pads (Reversible)
- Chrome-Plated Lift Cylinder, 2" dia.
- Rubber Drive Tire, 10" dia. x 5"
- Polyurethane Load Wheels, 3.25" diameter x 4.5" width
- Battery Compartment 26.5" x 7.8" x Open Height
- SB-175 Battery Connector (Red)
- High Strength Service Cover with Pen/Pencil Storage Tray
- Tool-free cover removal
- Steel Fixed Pull Rods
- Electric Horn
- Stainless steel lift linkage pins
- Adjustable width baselegs - Baselegs adjust from side to side to accommodate various skid widths.
- Cold Storage Conditioning - Makes the forklift suitable for cold storage conditions.
- Travel Alarm (forward and reverse) - This option provides an audible warning for surrounding lift truck and pedestrian traffic.
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.