Toyota Walkie Reach Truck
3,000 lb. Capacity Walkie Reach Truck
- 3,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Programmable Drive System
- UL-E Approved
- Length to forkface 47.4 – 50.6 in
- Mast Lowered Height 83 in
- Overall Width 40 – 58 in
The extremely versatile Toyota Walkie Reach Truck assists in decreasing operator fatigue and downtime by making maneuvering products through the warehouse quick and efficient. Easy to use and more economical than a sit-down forklift, the Toyota Walkie Reach Truck increases uptime and boosts productivity.
Body and Exterior Design
- 32" to 50" baseleg openings (inside dimensions) in 1" increments
- Electronic horn
- 32.3"x13.3" battery compartment
- Rugged reach pantograph
- 30" wide ITA Class II fork carriage
- 42" fork length
- 48" tilting load backrest extension (3 forward / 4 backward)
- Internal hose reeving
- Crowned poly drive tire, 10.5"x5"
- Tandem Polyurethane load wheels, 4"x2.875"
- Polyurethane caster wheels, 4"x2.5"
- Fully-hinged steel service access door
- Spring-loaded torsion bar suspension with automatic load-sensing adjustment and stabilizing
- Wide view 2-stage mast (V)
- Drive axle mounted string guards
- Pressure overload valve & lowering control fuses
- Pallet Centering Guide - Allows self centering of the pallet on the forks.
- Twist Grip Control Handle - Good for applications where heavy gloves are required to be worn by the operator.
- Battery Discharge Indicator W/ Hour Meter In Combination Gauge W/ Lift - Interrupt The hour meter is replaced with a combination battery discharge indicator and hour meter with lift interrupt.
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.