Very Narrow Aisle Forklifts
Bendi and Drexel Solutions
Sometimes you need the power or reach of a forklift in spots where most trucks simply won’t fit. That is why TMHOH offers lift trucks designed specifically to work in even the most congested areas. Maximize your storage space AND productivity with narrow aisle forklifts.
- Truck width as narrow as 4’
- 3,000 – 12,000 lbs. capacity
- Reach up to 41’ high
- Electric and LP gas options
- 3- and 4-wheel options
- 3- and 4-stage mast options
- High-stacking ability and low clearance
- 48V AC electrical control system
- GM 2.4L internal combustion engine
- UL-certified explosion-proof option
- Horizontal shifting mast with 90º rotation
- Wide-stroke side shifter
- Various hydraulic attachment options
- 15% grade climbing
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!