Toyota THD Loaded Container Handler Forklift
Up to 90,000 Lb. Capacity Forklift
- Stacks up to 6ft High
- 47 FPM Lifting Speed
- Diesel – Powered
Popular in ports, terminals and shipping yards, the Toyota Loaded Container Handler is the king. With a lifting capacity up to 90,000 lbs and exceptional stability, the Loaded Container Handler can be used in the roughest terrain.
- Cummins QSM-11 335HP Turbocharged Diesel Engine and Dana 36,000 Powershift transmission with 3 forward/reverse speeds
- High Stacking Capacity up to 9'6" loaded containers with single-stacking attachment
- Fast Lifting Speed
- Wide-View Mast with nested cylinders and chains for maximum visibility at all load heights
- Multi-function single joystick control adds versatility for a simpler operation
- Electronic Declutch Stystem provides higher RPM'S
- "On-Deman" Steer Pump increases vehicle efficiency up to 27% over standard gear pumps
- Easy Accessibility
- Rigid Inner Mast & Telescoping Outer Mast for less torsional stress and better durability
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!