Toyota THD Empty Container Handler Forklift
Up to 19,800 LB. Capacity Forklift
- Stacks up to 8 containers high
- Travels up to 25 MPH
The Toyota Empty Container Handler is used to load, unload or stack large containers in ports, terminals or rail yards. It’s engineered to provide fast lifting cycles and high stacking capabilities with low freight costs. It contains a Cummins 6.7 liter, 215 HP turbocharged diesel engine, integral slope piler carriage and intuitive multi-function single joystick control along with unique mast design including twist lock (single-stack) or optional hook (double-stack) capabilities.
- Sports a Cummins 6.7 Liter, 215 HP Turbocharged Diesel Engine
- Travels speed up to 25 MPH
- Has lift speed of 125 FPM
- Standard Side-Post Attachment
- Stacks up to 8 Containers High
- Outward-Facing Inner Uprights provide superior lateral mast strength
- Integral Slope Piler Carriage provides safe and efficient container handling on trailers or uneven ground
- Exceptional Stability with a 182- inch width over drive tires and 180-inch wheelbase - plus a 190% reserve capacity
- Has Excellent All-Around Visibility with an elevated cab position, angled glass overhead window and wide-view mast
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!