Toyota Reach Stacker Forklift
Up to 99,000 LB. Lifting Capacity
- Stacks up to 5 containers high
- Load Center 78 in.
- Up to 275 in. Wheelbase
- Reach depth of 3 rows
- 19.3-20.1 MPH travel speed with full load
The Toyota Reach Stacker is adapted to handle a wide array of heavy lift applications. From loading and unloading trailers to transporting wind turbine components, the Toyota Reach Stacker offers solutions for port, intermodal, and industrial operations.
- High Stacking Capacity of up to five 9'6" containers, with a stacking depth up to 3 rows
- Shackle Points allow usage of the Stacker as a crane, which provides more versatility for additional applications
- Contains a double acting cylinder for smooth precise control
- 4-Point top pick loaded container attachment
- Contains automatic locking vertical twistlocks; extend and retract to handle 8foot ISO containers
- Attachment rotates 185 degrees for a wider range of movement and productivity
- Oversized composite side thrust & main slide pads are adjustable and easily accessible for shimming or replacing
- Automatic Pendulum-Floating Twistlocks
- Rugged Chassis, Boom & Attachment Structure
- Inclination & Optical Distance Sensors locate precise position of containers
- Damage Prevention System utilizes ultrasonic sensors to decrease container damage and increase longevity
- Multiple Service & Work Lights
- Bolted Gland Nut - Style -Ram with heavy-duty seals to prevent oil leaks onto walking surfaces
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!