Toyota High-Capacity IC Pneumatic Forklift
22,000-125,000 LB. Lifting Capacity
- 7.68 L , 6 cylinder Diesel Engine
- 51,000 LB. Capacity
- 5FD Model
The Toyota High-Capacity IC Pneumatic Forklift is built to exceed expectations and take on the big jobs. The High-Capacity IC Pneumatic is built to thrive in the toughest outdoor environments and help execute the toughest jobs in lumberyards, construction sites, ports and docks.
- 6 Cylinder Diesel Engine
- 168 Horsepower
- 9.9 MPH Travel Speed
- 360 degrees of quality, durability, reliability & value
- Wet Disc Brakes with dedicated oil cooling system
- Wide View steel Cabin
- Heavy-Duty Steer Axle
- Integrated Monitoring System
- Exclusive Synchronized Steering positions steering wheel and steering tires for optimum comfort and visibility of gauges
- Precision Hydrostatic Power steering for ultimate control and maneuverability in confined work areas
- Automatic 2-speed transmission with 2-stator torque converter
- Advanced Ergonomics including full-floating operator compartment for optimal comfort and increased productivity
- Heavy-Duty Planetary Drive Axle for maximum durability
- Integral overhead cab guard for maximum visibility and weather protection
- Fully oil-charged lift cylinders for additional corrosion resistance and leak protection
- Independent Brake & Inching Control Pedals for excellent stopping power and precise positioning
- Air-Over-Hydraulic Wet Disc Brakes for exceptional stopping power under extreme weather conditions
- Excellent Visibility with low-profile cowl design, slim profile steering column and exceptional through-mast visibility
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!