Toyota 8-Series Order Picker
3,000 lb. Capacity Order Picker
- Rail & Wire Guidance Systems Available
- On-Board Diagnostics
- 24V or 36V Electrical System
- Programmable Performance
- Automatic Locking Pallet Clamp
The Toyota 8-Series Order Picker solves even the most challenging high-reaching warehouse needs. With lift heights up to 390 inches and cushioned mast staging, it helps operators comfortably reach your tallest racks for order picking. The Toyota Order Picker easily maneuvers narrow aisles in warehouses with minimized rack impact during case picking thanks to optional wire guidance and double rail guidance systems.
If you are interested in our previous model Order Picker? Click here to view our 7-Series Order Picker
- 36V Battery
- 390 In. Lift Height
- Industry-leading lift/lower speeds
- Full body harness and energy-absorbing tether
- Electronic disc brake
- Wire mesh mast guard
- 360-Degrees of quality, durability, and overall value
- AC drive and lift motors on most models
- Fully variable lift/lower controls
- Regenerative braking
- Hydraulic mast lowering deceleration
- All-Around Serviceability
- 4 function hour meter
- No tools, high-impact service access covers
- On-board diagnostics
- Battery compartment rollers
- Emergency manual lowering valve
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!