Toyota Tow Tractor
8,800 - 13,000 lb. Capacity
- 8,800-13,200 lb. Tow Capacity
- Stand Up Model
- Sit Down Model
Toyota’s tow tractor product line offers tuggers for any application. With features such as the AC Drive System, AC Drive Motor and regenerative breaking, Toyota Tow Tractors increase productivity and provide the ideal horizontal transport solution for transporting material and pulling carts through a facility.
- Keyless Ignition Switch - The option is composed of an ignition key plate permanently mounted on the ignition switch.
- Front Combination Lights - Adds front combination lights with guards to the front end of the unit.
- Rear View Mirrors - Adds two rear view mirrors on stalks to the unit.
- Rear Combination Lights - Adds brake, turn and back up lights to the rear. They are recessed into the body to prevent impact damage. of the unit. A turn signal lever is also included.
- Front Bumper - Adds a metal front bumper to the unit.
- Quick Release Tow Hitch - Allows the operator to release the tow hitch without leaving the seat.
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.