PowerBoss Admiral 26
26 Disc Rider Scrubber
- 26″ Cleaning Path
- Solution/Recovery Tank – 27 Gallons
- Five Position Control Panel
- Dual Side Entry and 180 Degree View
- Fully Variable Solution Flow Rate
- Removable Debris Box on Cylindrical Scrub Deck
- Two Caster Wheels Ensure Proper Squeegee Alignment
- Turns 360 Degrees on its own axis for Exceptional Maneuverability
- Durable Construction
- Equipped with Aqua-Stop
The Admiral 26 is a disc rider scrubber created by PowerBoss. The admiral 26 is battery-operated and used to clean hard surface floors by utilizing a water/cleaning solution that is applied to the floor. It then is vacuumed back into the machine by way of an integrated squeegee. The sleek, compact design with dual side entry and 180 degree view provides an excellent line of sight and results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics.
- 27 Gallon (102 ltr) Solution Tank and 27 Gallon (102 ltr) Recovery Tank
- Curved Break-Away Swing Rear Squeegee Assembly, 36.7" Wide
- One Button Smart-Scrub Control
- Variable Forward & Reverse with Automatic Retractable Squeegee in Reverse
- 1 HP, 3-Stage Tangential Bypass Vacuum Motor
- All Models Include Standard Right Side Shift on Scrub Decks
- Aqua-Stop System Disc Only
- Scrub Deck Options
- Ergonomic Design
- User-Friendly Controls
- Parabolic Squeegee
- Front Wheel Steer/Drive
- Tool-Free Brush Removal Disc Only
- Not Operable without battery
- Quite Battery Drive
- Maintenance-Free Gel Batteries
- Exhaust-Free Fumes
- Ergonomic design for operating comfort
- Open operator compartment delivers excellent visibility and enhances the machines maneuverability
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!