Efficient Cleaning Also On Inclines
- Controlled and efficient cleaning
- 90-degree steering lock provides minimum turning circle in confined areas
- Perfect for inclines or cleaning uphill
- Slow mode working speed option
The ideal rider scrubber for uphill or slopes, the Scrubmaster B175R, provides excellent performance under all conditions. Available in three different working widths and equipped with either cylindrical or disc brushes, the Scrubmaster B175R performs all cleaning tasks effectively. This is the perfect choice when it comes to cleaning large areas such as airports, industrial facilities, shopping centers, and the logistic regions.
- Scrubbing Styles - Cylindrical and Disc
- Working Width from 33 - 42in.
- 46 Gallon Solution/Recovery Tank
- Scrubs approximately 64,045 - 81,375 sq.ft. per hour
- Maintenance Work Carried Out Almost by Itself
- Auqua Control Brushes
- Slow mode: Reduces the speed to 2.0 mph at the push of a button
- Pressing the boost button activates both the maximum water flow and brush pressure
- 1-button operating system: all functions are started at the push of a buttn
- The squeegee folds up and out of the way manually to make daily cleaning and maintenance of the machine easier
- The large opening of the recovery tank ensures easy cleaning, in particular in combination with the optional cleaning detergents
- Depending on the amount of water supplied, the on-board dosing system automatically adds just the right amount of cleaning detergent
- Ejection and installation of brushes is carried out automatically to enable a quick and easy way of changing of the brushes
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!