Perfect for Shopping Centers and highly frequented buildings
- 90-degree steering angle
- Disc or Cylindrical brushes
- Can adapt to different environments
- Ergonomically designed and equipped with sophisticated technical details
Increases area performance and superior maneuverability, the Scrubmaster B120R is designed to meet the highest demands when it comes to cleaning shopping centers, production facilities and highly-frequented buildings such as train stations and airports.
- Cylindrical and Disc Scrubbing Styles
- 28 - 36in. Working Width
- 32 Gallon Solution/Recovery Tank
- Covers 48,000 - 62,431 sq.ft. per hour
- Easy Handling
- 90 Degree Radius Turn
- Safe and fatigue-free working. The ergonomic and back-friendly seat ensures that the driver can work efficiently while being comfortably seated
- Illuminated display is intuitive and easy to operate. A warning display automatically indicates when the tank level falls below 3 gallons
- The boos button activates both maximum brush pressure and water flow
- 1-button operating system: All functions can be started at just the push of a button
- Slow mode: The speed can be reduced to 2 mph at the push of the button
- Optionally available: Warning systems and a working light ensure safe working in highly frequented areas
- Depending on the amount of water supplied, the on-board dosing system automatically adds just the right amount of cleaning detergent
- Scrub deck protruding to the right working close to walls and edges
- Robust bumpers both at the front and rear provide effective collision protection and increases safety
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!