Rough Terrain Forklifts
Rough terrain forklifts are amongst the largest in the forklift family. These lifts are designed to be driven over uneven and rocky surfaces while transporting a heavy load. We provide Manitou Forklifts, the world leader in rough terrain forklifts. They are constructed to go where others cannot while providing industrial-grade strength. Do your job quickly and safely wherever the work takes you with these powerful and maneuverable rough terrain forklift options.
- M-, MH- and MSI-Series options
- 2,447 – 11,023 lbs. capacity
- Max. fork height 10′ 10″ – 21′ 5″
- 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive options
- Multiple side shift options
- Machine height 6′ 0″ – 9’6″
- Narrow aisle options
- Large diameter treaded wheels
- Hybrid semi-rough to rough-terrain design
- Torque converter transmission
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Tier IV-certified Perkins engine
- Tier IV-certified Kubota engine
- Up to 17” ground clearance
- Oscillating rear axle
- Side shift mast or carriage
- 2-stage or 3-stage mast options
- Lift heights up to 21’ 4”
- Up to 15º mast tilt
- Panoramic cab with 360º visibility
- Full maintenance access to protected components
- Load accumulator with mast dampening
- Hydraulic shock absorber
- Ergonomic cab and controls
- Multiple tire and attachment options
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!