PowerBoss Phoenix 20
20" Walk-Behind Scrubber
- 20″ Disc or Cylindrical Brush Options
- Low Brush Deck Is Ideal For Cleaning Around & Underneath Obstacles
- Disc Model Features Hands Free Brush Loading & Unloading
- Covers 27,280 Sq. Ft. Per Hour
- Solution Capacity – 13 Gallon
- Recovery Capacity – 12 Gallon
The PowerBoss Phoenix 20 is a walk-behind compact brush scrubber with a 20″ cleaning path. It is offered in disc or cylindrical models. The Phoenix 20 covers 20,000 sq.ft per hour and offers ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of the dial. The sleek design provides an excellent line of sight and the compact design results in total operator comfort. The Phoenix 20 features a 13 gallon solution tank and a 12 gallon recovery tank. Both tanks are easy-to-clean and provide an Anti-Foam system (AFS) that protects the vacuum motor from damage.
- Aqua-Stop System
- LED Display
- User Friendly Controls
- Solution Capacity -13 Gallons
- Recovery Capacity - 12 Gallons
- Off Isle Wand
- Low Profile Brush Deck to fit Under Obstacles
- Brush RPM (Disc) - 180 RPM
- Brush RPM (cylindrical) - 600 RPM
- Durable Construction
- Anti-Foam System
- On-Board Charger
- Tool Free
- Disc Model Quipped with Aqua-Stop Surround
- Hands-Free Bush Loading
- Deck Options - 20" Disc or Cylindrical
- Standard Polyethylene Squeegee Blades
- Maximum Maneuverability
- Reduces Operator Fatigue with comfort zone hand balls
- Ergonomically Designed
- Durable Construction
- 11 Gauge Steel Frame Resists Corrosion
- Heavy-Duty Rotational molded Polyethylene tanks & Bumper
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!