PowerBoss Commander T90
56" Sweep Path Combination Sweeper-Scrubber
- Pre-sweeps and aggressive scrubs at the same time
- 42″ Sweep Path covers 67,000 sq.ft.
- Up to 54″ sweep path with optional side brush
- Unitized all-steel construction
- Power steering through the rear tire
- Head, tail & instrument light
- Hydraulically powered impeller provides excellent water pick up
- Operator controls all functions of sweeping and scrubbing while seated
- Heavy-duty four-cylinder engine
- Heavy-duty air cleaner
Commander T90 is a unitized all-steel construction machine that is made to withstand use in tough, industrial environments. This machine is a complete sweeper-scrubber that allows the operator the ability to remove heavy debris while aggressively scrubbing.
- Large Capacity 68 Gallon (257 liters) solution tank
- Automatic solution fill with full tank shutoff valve
- Large capacity 65 gallon (246 liters) recovery tank
- No tools required squeegee removal
- 44" (1118 mm) parabolic squeegee, quick-change
- Industrial smooth-ride tires for traction and reliability
- Cylindrical sweeping brush
- Three rotary 14" (356 mm) quick change brushes for scrubbing
- Deluxe seat with arm rest
- Many options available
- Sweep & Scrub at the same time or use each function independently
- Powerful Hydraulic sweeping & scrubbing systems clean the dirties floors
- Straight hydraulic controls, reliable systems
- Large tank capacities allow for longer runtime
- The oversized clean-out ports make it easy for cleanup
- Parker guaranteed performance program, 36 month no hydraulic leak guarantee. 24 month hose guarantee
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!