PowerBoss Apex 58
58" Sweep Path Compact Rider Sweeper
- 110,868 Sq. Ft. Per Hour
- 58″ Sweep Path with Dual Side Brooms
- 4.5 cu. ft. hopper capacity
- Manual or high dump available
- 54 sq. ft. filter area for dust control
- 70″ turning radius for maneuverability
- Pneumatic tires
- Wet sweep bypass for damp areas
- Electric, Gas & LPG power available
The Apex 58 is a compact rider sweeper designed for large industrial environments, multi-story parking garages, production buildings, warehouses and permanent outdoor facilities. You have the option of gas/LPG/Diesel or battery power, and as a result all types of indoor and outdoor sweeping jobs are possible. The gas and diesel versions have powerful and consequently quieter 2-cylinder motors. The diesel version is water-cooled. With excellent performance, extreme comfort and plentiful of options to choose from, the Apex 58 is the perfect machine for quick and cost effective sweeping.
- All types of indoor and outdoor sweeping jobs are possible
- The gas and diesel versions have powerful and consequently quieter 2-cylinder motors – the diesel version is water-cooled
- Run times are up to 5 hours for the battery version and 10 hours for the gas, diesel and LPG versions
- An easily accessible high performance cassettestyle filter system with a filter surface area of 54 sq.ft. ensures clean exhaust air
- These powerful drives give excellent climbing ability – to be precise, 18 % for the gas, diesel and battery versions
Request a Quote
- Change-out of main sweeping brush requires no tools and is quick and simple
- The high dump hopper can be easily emptied into large containers
- The control for the large dirt flap allows the operator to pick up large items during the course of sweeping
- The engine compartment provides easy access for maintenance and service
- The simple design of the operator controls means less operator error
- The large wheels can even mount curbs effortlessly and ensure increased driver comfort on uneven surfaces
- The Apex 58 ensures even long shifts do not result in operator fatigue. An ergonomically optimized driving position gives users of widely differing builds a comfortable seat and a perfect view of the working surface
- The large coarse dirt flap, operated from the driver's seat, allows even large items such as stones or pieces of wood to be picked up
- Once the 34 gallon dirt hopper is full, the 60” high-dump hopper makes for easy emptying into larger containers. The hopper can be used to the full capacity because of the lifting power of the high-dump hopper
Request a Quote
- The simple, clear design of the control console prevents operator error
- The automatic broom adjustment system ensures even wear so that the sweeping pattern is always perfect – throughout the entire life of the broom
- A special winding protection device prevents bearing damage when film and tape are swept up
- No tools are required to change the main sweeping broom quickly. The engine compartment also grants easy access for maintenance and service
Request a Quote
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!