PowerBoss Phoenix 2830
28" Cylindrical Walk-Behind
- A Cylindrical Brush Deck with integrated sweeping function
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee a n even cleaning across the entire width of the machine
- On-Board Charger
- 30 Gallon Solution and Recovery Tanks
- Anti-Foam System (AFS) used to protect vacuum turbine, and provide easy access for cleaning purposes
- New Squeegee with Quick Adjust System controls
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area needed to be cleaned
Meet the Phoenix 2830, a battery-powered walk-behind scrubber that provides remarkable sight for the operator. This PowerBoss equipment provides a 28″ cleaning path with 30 gallons of solution and recovery cleaning chemicals. The Phoenix 2830 is designed to give the operator more room for their feet. It’s an easy-to-understand machine and ensures your floors will be professionally cleaned. What makes the Phoenix 2830 stand out, is it’s new squeegee with Quick Adjust System that allows operators to pickup material on the most difficult floors.
- Coverage 37,673 Sq.Ft. per hour
- 28" (65 cm) Cleaning Path
- 27.25" (69 cm) Cylindrical Brush
- 49" Squeegee Width
- Two 1 HP 900 RPM Brush Motors
- 30 Gallon (114 L) Solution Tank
- 30 Gallon (114 L) Recovery Tank
- Durable Polyethylene Tank Construction
- Brush Speed 850 RPM
- Working Speed 3 mph
- Battery Powered
- 3/4 HP 3-Stage Vac. Tangential Bypass
- Front: Two 12" (30 cm) Pneumatic Wheels
- Rear: Two 5" (13 cm) Caster Wheels
- Two Brush Pressure Settings
- Easy Operation Controls: Variable speed w/forward/reverse operation
- Width with Squeegee: 49" (110 cm)
- Weight: 441 lbs. (200 Kg)
- Weight w/solution and batteries: 1100 lbs (499 kg)
- L x W x H - 65 x 30 x 43.7 in. (165 x 76 x 111 cm)
- The Phoenix 2830 has a cylindrical brush deck with integrated sweeping function. The cylindrical deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting.
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result across the entire width of the machine.
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard
- Phoenix 2830 has a 30 gal solution tank and a 30 gal recovery tank
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes
- A new kind of squeegee with Quick Adjust System allows optimum pickup even on difficult floors
- Quick-clamping device for squeegee makes replacement easier. Squeegee blade is highly-resistant to wear
- Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, maneuverable construction
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating the Phoenix 2830
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area that needs to be cleaned
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!