24" Cylindrical Scrub Path
- Covers 34,445 Sq. Ft.
- Simple Operator Controls
- Scrub and Sweep with One Pass
- Maneuverable Industrial Grade Scrubber
The Phoenix 24 is a compact brush scrubber with a 24″ cleaning path and features 24″ Cylindrical Scrub brush. Its cylindrical scrubbing offers the operator the ability to sweep and scrub in one pass. Removing small debris, cleaning, and drying the floor productively in one smooth motion. The scrub deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting.
- The Phoenix 24 has a cylindrical brush deck with integrated sweeping function. The cylindrical deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting
- The Phoenix 26 is a disc model equipped with Aqua-Stop
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result across the entire width of the machine
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard
- Phoenix 24 has a 19 gal solution tank and a 19.5 gal recovery tank
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes
- A new kind of squeegee with Quick Adjust System allows optimum pickup even on difficult floors. Quick-clamping device for squeegee makes replacement easier. Squeegee blade is highly-resistant to wear
- Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, maneuverable construction
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating the Phoenix 24
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area that needs to be cleaned
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!