Toyota Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift
8,000 - 11,000 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 8,000 – 11,000 lb. Capacity
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is standard
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, LPG, or Diesel
- Length to fork face 115.2 – 124.8 in.
- Overhead guard height 87 – 90.6 in.
- Overall width 53.1 – 57.1 in.
The Toyota Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift is a premier material handling solution for mid-capacity outdoor applications. Powerful, durable and engineered with ergonomics in mind, the Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift is ideal for long days in the lumber yard, on construction sites and most other outdoor applications.
- Integrated monitoring system
- EPA/CARB certified engines
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication
- Moisture resistant electric connectors
- Easy lift engine hood with wide 75° opening
- 13.1 – 13.7 mph full-load travel speed
- Easy access, no-tools floorboard
- Air cleaner discharge valve
- Engine hood assist damper with lock device
- Integrated headlight and turn signal lever
- Fork Positioners
- Integral Carriages
- Paper Roll Clamps
- Carton Clamps
- Single-Double Pallet Handlers
- Damage Reduction Options
- Fork Clamps
- Bale Clamps
- Layer Picker
- Mobile Weighing
- Forward Bin Dumper
- Tire Handler
- System of Active Stability (SAS)
- Operator presence sensing system (OPSS)
- Bolt-on overheard guard
- Key lowering interlock
- Asbestos-free components
- Neutral start safety switch
- Ergonomic design
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Mini-lever controls with Ergoshift
- Multi-function display
- Steel cabin
- Single break pedal
- Rightline integral side shifter
- Front combination lights
- LED headlight
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.