Toyota Large IC Pneumatic Forklift
13,500 - 17,500 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 13,500 – 17,500 lb. Capacity
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is Standard
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, LPG or Diesel
- Diesel is 30% More Fuel Efficient
- Gasoline is 20% More Fuel Efficient
Toyota’s Large Capacity IC Pneumatic Forklift can lift up to 17,500 lbs. Easily working its way through gravel, dirt, and other rough outdoor terrains, the Large IC Pneumatic Forklift is popular on construction sites and lumberyards. This high-powered forklift is built to work efficiently in the toughest of conditions.
Ease of Service
- Easy access no-tools floorboard
- Engine hood assist damper with lock device
- Air cleaner discharge valve
- Easy lift engine hood with wide 75 degree opening
- Easy access to common service items such as filters and dipsticks
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Rightline Integral Side Shifter
- Multi-Function Display Allows
- Steel Cabin
- Upswept (Vertical) Exhaust
- EZ Pedal
- Steering Wheel Knob
- LED Headlight
- Rear Assist Grip with Horn Button
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.