Toyota Large IC Cushion Forklift
8,000 - 15,500 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 8,000-15,500 lb. Capacity
- Fuel Type: LPG, CNG, Gas, Dual Fuel
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is Standard
- T-Matics Compatible
- 11.8-13 MPH
- Load-Sensing Power Steering
Toyota’s Large IC Cushion forklift is built for big jobs for the manufacturing, warehouse, lumber, and shipping and freight applications. The Large Cushion Forklift lifts your heaviest loads while using less fuel and producing fewer emissions.
- System of Active StabilityTM (SAS)
- Active Mast Control (AMC)
- Bolt-on overhead guard
- Key lowering interlock
- Electric horn
- Asbestos free components
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Mini-Lever Controls with Ergoshift
- Multi-Function Display
- LED Headlight
- High Capacity Cooling
- Steering Wheel Knob
- Smooth Non-Marking Tires (Front & Rear)
- Rear Assist Grip with Horn Button
- Fire Extinguisher
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!