Toyota Large Electric Walkie Pallet Jack
6,000 lb. Capacity Pallet Jack
- Cold Conditioning Package
- Electronic Coast Control Option
- 144-Inch Fork Option
- 6,000 lb. Lifting Capacity
- Regenerative Braking
- AC Drive Motor
Toyota’s Large Electric Walkie Pallet Jack efficiently moves heavy loads throughout your facility. Whether you are loading and unloading a trailer, transporting a load around your facility, or moving heavy equipment, the Large Electric Pallet Jack can handle it.
- Wrap-around hand guard
- Spring-loaded control handle
- Directional reverse switch on control handle
- Runaway protection
- Side stabilizing steel bars
- Electronic horn
- Galvanized Chassis - Suited for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
- Electronic Travel Alarm (Forward & Reverse) - This option provides an alarm that activates on forward and reverse travel.
- Pallet Entry/Exit Rollers - Option replaces the standard pallet entry/exit slides with durable hard polymer pallet entry/exit rollers.
- Electronic Touch-Pad, Keyless Entry System with Password Protection - An electronic touch-pad located on the multifunction control handle.
- Dual Tandem Load Wheels (3.25" x 2") - Option replaces the standard single polyurethane load wheels with "Double Boggie" style load wheels.
- Heavy Duty Load Wheels (Vulkollan) - Resists internal heat build-up and can withstand the abuse of high-speed, long runs and heavy loads.
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.