Toyota Industrial Walkie Stacker
2,000 - 4,000 lb. Capacity Walkie Stacker
- 2,000 – 4,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- High Visibility Mast
- UL-E Approved
- Length to fork face 38.4 – 47.9 in
- Mast Lowered Height 83 in
- Overall Width 40 – 58 in
When a traditional forklift isn’t necessary but lifting the product above a second-tier rack is, the Toyota Industrial Stacker is a cost-efficient, easy-to-use solution. With top-of-the-line durability and long-run performance, the Industrial Stacker is an economical complement to nearly any forklift fleet.
Body and Exterior Design
- 32" to 50" baseleg openings (inside dimensions) in 1" increments
- Electronic horn
- 32.3"x9" battery compartment (6BWS11)
- 32.3"x13.3" battery compartment (6BWS15.20)
- 30" wide ITA Class II fork carriage
- 42" fork length
- 48" load backrest extension
- Internal hose reeving
- Crowned poly drive tire, 10.5"x5"
- Tandem Polyurethane load wheels, 4"x2.875"
- Polyurethane caster wheels, 4"x2.5"
- Baseleg with tapered toe box
- Fully-hinged steel service access door
- Spring-loaded torsion bar suspension with stabilizing casters (6BWS15.20)
- Wide view 2-stage mast (V)
- Drive axle mounted string guards
- Pressure overload valve & lowering control fuses
- 2" or 3" Sideshift Each Way - Easier positioning of loads.
- Drive Tire Non-Marking Rubber - Use where rubber markings should not be seen
- Corrosion Conditioning - For damp environments down to 32 degrees F which includes Corrosion Preventative, Sealed Components, Lubrication Package, Plated Components and Electrical Connections.
- Battery Discharge Indicator W/ Hour Meter In Combination Gauge W/ Lift Interrupt - The hour meter is replaced with a combination battery discharge indicator and hour meter with lift interrupt.
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!