Multi-Directional Forklift Sideloaders
When you need to handle long loads, especially in narrow environments, a traditional front-facing forklift may not be the best option. That’s why TMHOH offers the Hubtex Sideloader. We have a suite of easy-to-operate sideloader forklifts from Hubtex designed to get your load where you need, no matter the load length.
- 3,306 – 88,184 lbs lifting capacity
- Reach up to 41’ high
- Standing and seated models
- Electric, LP gas and diesel models
- 1-, 2- and 3-stage mast options
- Enables tighter rack storage
- High-performance steering (HPS)
- Fourway all-wheel technology
- Simple, duplex and triple mast options
- Standard and extra-long load forks
- 48V and 80V battery versions
- Diesel/gas engine options
- Standard/comfort cabin options
- Wide range of tire options
- Telescopic or knife-type (full taper) forks
- Narrow-aisle and heavy-duty versions
- “Man up” cabin version lifts driver with forks
- Load balance system
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.