Hoppecke Trak Power Lion
Lithium-ion battery systems for traction applications
The Hoppecke Trak Power Lion is a lithium-ion battery designed for 24v and 36v modules. These batteries are an innovative solution for the continually changing technical requirements of the market. It offers a longer life cycle and a stronger overall enhanced performance. You will typically find these batteries in forklifts, order pickers, cleaning machines, airport service vehicles, utility vehicles and hybrid boats.
- Savings on maintenance costs
- Suitable for high discharge current with better performance than similar gel monobloc batteries
- Long life expectancy
- Maximum availability of the vehicle
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations
- No need for centralized charging stations
- Charging on board
- Optimal operation in the food and beverage sector
- Reliable and safe system
Request a Quote
- Light use
- Operation of grocery shops
Request a Quote
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!