Toyota End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack
6,000 - 8,000 lb. Capacity Rider Pallet Jack
- Cold Conditioning Package Option
- 6,000 – 8,000 lb. Capacity
- AC Drive Motor
- 144-Inch Fork Option
- Multi-Function Control Handle
The Toyota End-Controlled Rider pallet jack makes long runs in your facility efficiently, and make loading and unloading trailers smooth. this end-controlled rider pallet jack can also act as a ground-level order picker, making your operations even more productive.
- Stability hand rail with lift, lower, horn and high-speed functions
- Wrap-around hand guard
- Spring-loaded control handle
- Directional reverse switch on control handle
- Runaway protection
- Polyurethane torsion block stabilizing casters (only standard on 84
- Galvanized Chassis - Suited for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
- Battery Compartment Rollers with Dual Side Gates - Option provides rollers at the bottom of the battery compartment and dual side gates. Allows the battery to be rolled out from either right or left hand side of the truck.
- Pallet Entry/Exit Rollers - Option replaces the standard pallet entry/exit slides with durable hard polymer pallet entry/exit rollers.
- Dual Tandem Load Wheels (3.25" x 2") - Option replaces the standard single polyurethane load wheels with "Double Boggie" style load wheels.
- Battery Side Gate Interlock Switches - Option helps warn the operator if either left or right hand side battery side gate is left open.
- Storage Tray with Clip Board, Load Backrest Mounted - An ABS plastic tray designed to carry pens, markers, tape, utility knife, paperwork and other various work materials.
- Lubrication Package For Pivot Points (Grease Fittings) - Option replaces the standard maintenance free Teflon coated Polylube™ bushings at the lift linkage pivot points with greaseable bushings (grease fittings).
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.