Toyota Electric Walkie Pallet Jack
4,500 lb. Capacity Pallet Jack
- Click-to-Creep Function
- 500-Hour Service Intervals
- AC Drive Motor
- Up to 4,500 lb. Capacity
- Pinwheel in Trailers
- Anti-Rollback System
Toyota’s Electric Pallet Jack delivers in the tightest of spaces, whether it is aisles or trailers. Built with an all-new AC drive motor, the electric walkie pallet jack operates smoother and more efficiently than ever before. With features such as a no-tools-required cover and specially designed battery case, this electric pallet jack is easy to maintain.
- Multifunction Control Handle with Ergonomically Angled Hand Grips
- Fingertip Control of all Functions
- Directional Thumb Wheels
- Programmable Neutral Speed Reduction
- Direction Reverse Switch on Control Handle
- Turtle Torque
- Spring-Loaded Control Handle
- "Pinwheel" Capability for Right Angle Stacking
- Electric Disc Brake
- Emergency Power Disconnect
- Battery Disconnect Handle
- Electronic Brake Release Jumper
Body and Exterior Design
- Box Rail Fork Construction
- Tapered Fork Tips with Pallet Entry Slides
- Polyethylene Stability Wear Pads (Reversible)
- Teflon Coated Polylube™ Bushings
- Chrome-Plated Lift Cylinder, 2" dia.
- Rubber Drive Tire, 10" dia. x 5"
- Polyurethane Load Wheels, 3.25" diameter x 4.5" width
- Battery Compartment 26.5" x 7.8" x Open Height
- SB-175 Battery Connector (Red)
- High Strength Service Cover with Pen/Pencil Storage Tray
- Tool-free cover removal
- Steel Fixed Pull Rods
- Electric Horn
- Stainless steel lift linkage pins
- Galvanized Chassis - Suited for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
- Nexsys Maintenance Free Battery/Charger Pack - A maintenance free battery pack manufactured by the company Nexsys. Comes with a built in 24 volt battery charger.
- 3" Lowered Fork Height (3,000 lb capacity) - The lowered fork height makes it easier to get into pallets (more clearance with a shorter fork). With this option, the carrying capacity of the pallet jack drops to 3,000 lbs.
- Sealed-Bearing Dual Load Wheels - Sealed bearing dual load wheels use a sealed bearing which make them maintenance free (no need to grease). Dual wheels help in applications where turning is frequent.
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.