Toyota Electric Pneumatic Forklift
3,000 - 7,000 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 3,000 – 7,000 lb. Capacity
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is Standard
- AC Drive Motor
- Long Run Times
- Quick and Powerful
The Toyota 80-Volt Electric Pneumatic Forklift is a tough and rugged outdoor solution for your operation. The forklift performs comparably to its counterpart, the internal combustion forklifts. Toyota’s Electric Pneumatic Forklift is zero emissions and easy to maintain a powerful solution for an outdoor application yet.
- System of Active StabilityTM (SAS)
- Active control rear stabilizer
- Active mast function controller
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS)
- Key-lowering interlock
- Double-action parking brake
- Asbestos free components
- Electric horn
- Manual return to neutral
- Cascade Integral Side-Shifting Fork Positioner
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Rust Proof Model
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.