Toyota Counter-Balanced Walkie Stacker
2,000 - 4,000 lb. Capacity Walkie Stacker
- 2,000 – 4,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Heavy-Duty Transmission
- AUL-E Approved
- Length to fork face 64.8 – 76.6 in
- Mast Lowered Height 83 in
- Overall Width 34.1 in
Toyota’s Counter-Balanced Stacker is a thin, highly versatile lift that compliments nearly any primarily indoor application. Balanced similar to a traditional forklift and without base legs, the Counter-Balanced Stacker can fit into tight spaces. Extremely durable and budget-friendly, the Toyota Counter-Balanced Stacker can help increase both your uptime and your bottom line.
Body and Exterior Design
- Electronic horn
- 32.3"x13.3" battery compartment
- 30" wide ITA Class II fork carriage
- 42" fork length
- 48" load backrest extension
- Mast tile,3 degree forward 8 degree backward
- Internal hose reeving
- Rubber drive tire, 10.5" x5"
- Polyurethane load wheels, 10"x4"
- Polyurethane caster wheels, 4"x2.5"
- Fully-hinged steel service access door
- Wide view 2-stage mast (V)
- Spring-loaded torsion bar suspension with automatic load-sensing adjustment and stabilizing casters
- Drive axle mounted string guards
- Pressure overload valve and lowering control fuses
- Twin Light & Fan Package w/ Independent Controls - Located on the OHG, this unit provides an enclosed fan with adjustable louvers and a reading light.
- Battery Discharge Indicator W/ Hour Meter In Combination Gauge W/ Lift Interrupt - The hour meter is replaced with a combination battery discharge indicator and hour meter with lift interrupt.
- Pallet Centering Guide - Allows self centering of the pallet on the forks.
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.