Toyota Core IC Pneumatic Forklift
3,000 - 6,500 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 3,000 – 6,500 lb. Capacity
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is standard
- Fuel Type: LPG, Diesel, Gas
- Auto Speed Control
- T-Matics Compatible
- Active Mast Control (AMC) is standard
Toyota’s Core IC Pneumatic Forklift is built to withstand tough outdoor applications such as lumberyards, construction sites, steel mills, and much more. The Core IC Pneumatic Forklift require less maintenance and fewer repairs, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity.
- System of Active Stability (SAS)
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS)
- Key lowering interlock
- Speed control-technician programmable (diesel only)
- Electric horn
- Bolt-on overhead guard
- Asbestos free components
- Neutral engine start safety switch
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Cascade Sideshifter w/Bronze Upper Bushing
- Steel Cab
- LPG Swing Down Bracket
- Low LPG Fuel Warning Indicator
- Multi-Function Display
- LED Rear Work Light
- Fire Extinguisher
- CNG Powered
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.