Toyota Core IC Cushion Forklift
3,000 - 6,500 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 3,000-6,500 lb. Capacity
- 10.9 MPH Travel Speed with a Full Load
- Fuel Type: LPG, CNG, Gas, Dual Fuel
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is standard
- 67.5 Inch Turning Radius
- T-Matics Compatible
Toyota’s Core IC Cushion Forklift is one of the most versatile forklifts in the material handling industry. Warehousing. Distribution. Manufacturing.Retail. Toyota’s Core IC Cushion Forklift is an ideal forklift for transporting and lifting products indoors. In any industry, the Core IC Cushion Forklift is equally at home in any industry, making it one of the most popular forklifts in the United States.
- System of Active Stability (SAS)
- Active Mast Control (AMC)
- Key lowering interlock
- Bolt-on overhead guard
- Asbestos free components
- Electric horn
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Toyota Integrated Sideshifting Scale
- Cascade Sideshifter with Bronze Upper Bushing
- Multi-Function Display
- LPG Swing Down Bracket
- Steering Wheel Knob
- EZ Pedal
- Mini-Lever Controls with Ergoshift
- Smooth Non-Marking Tires (Front & Rear)
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!