Toyota Core Electric Forklift
3,000 - 6,500 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 3,000 – 6,500 lb. Capacity
- System of Active Stability (SAS) is standard
- AC Drive Motor
- Perfect for most Indoor and Warehouse Applications
- Easy Access to all Components for Servicing
Toyota’s Core Electric Forklift is a popular solution for a variety of applications, such as warehouses, food and beverage facilities, and manufacturing plants. The 4-wheel electric forklift is lean enough to work in tight aisles yet strong enough to lift up to 6,500 lbs.
- System of Active StabilityTM (SAS)
- Active control rear stabilizer
- Active mast function controller
- Manual return to neutral
- Double-action parking brake
- Electric horn
- Key-lowering interlock
- Absestos free components
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Plastic Mirrors
- Quick Disconnects-Single
- Quick Disconnects- Double
- Polycarbonate Overhead Guard Cover
- Lowered Overhead Guard
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- Cloth Swivel Seat
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.