Toyota Center-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack
6,000 - 8,000 lb. Capacity Rider Pallet Jack
- Up to 103-Inch Fork Option
- 6,000 – 8,000 lb. Capacity
- AC Drive Motor
- Regenerative Braking
- Cold Conditioning Package Option
The Toyota Center-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack makes long runs efficiently and provides a comfortable ride for the operator. The Center-Controlled Rider also can act as a ground-level order picker.
- Wrap-around hand guard
- Polyurethane torsion block stabilizing casters
- Electronic horn
- Heavy Duty Load Wheels (Vulkollan) - Resists internal heat build-up and can withstand the abuse of high-speed, long runs and heavy loads.
- Dual Tandem Load Wheels (3.25" x 2") - Option replaces the standard single polyurethane load wheels with "Double Boggie" style load wheels.
- Storage Tray with Clip Board, Load Backrest Mounted - An ABS plastic tray designed to carry pens, markers, tape, utility knife, paperwork and other various work materials.
- Battery Compartment Rollers with Dual Side Gates - Option provides rollers at the bottom of the battery compartment and dual side gates. Allows the battery to be rolled out from either right or left hand side of the truck.
- Lubrication Package For Pivot Points (Grease Fittings) - Option replaces the standard maintenance free Teflon coated PolylubeTM bushings at the lift linkage pivot points with greaseable bushings (grease fittings).
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.