Toyota Box Car Special IC Cushion Forklift
8,000 - 12,000 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 8,000-12,000 lb. Capacity
- System of Active Stability (SAS)
- Gasoline or LPG Powered
- T-Matics Compatible
The Toyota Box Car Special Forklift is an industry-leading solution for material handling within railcars. With a vertically higher counterweight, the Box Car Special is able to navigate in tight spaces while maintaining a high lift capacity.
- System of Active StabilityTM (SAS)
- Bolt-on overhead guard
- Asbestos free components
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS)
- Key lowering interlock
- Rear Tilt Speed control
- Electric horn (technician programmable)
- Halogen headlights
- Neutral start safety switch
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System
- Mini-Lever Controls with Ergoshift Features
- Multi-Function Display
- LED Headlight
- High Capacity Cooling
- Smooth Non-Marking Tires (Front & Rear)
- Rear Assist Grip with Horn Button
- Steering Wheel Knob
- Fire Extinguisher
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.