Put our attachments to work
Enabling a forklift to pull, push, clamp, lift, sideshift, and rotate, Cascade attachments make a conventional forklift more versatile and efficient. Cascade forklift attachments enable customers to move any load imaginable!
- Integral Carriages
- Mobile Weighing
- Meets or exceeds latest national and international standards with regards to mounting details, load, fatigue, and impact tests.
- Faster cycle times
- Less damage to to pallets, products, and racks
- OEM compatible
- Attachments for any application
- Meets or exceeds latest national and international standards with regards to mounting details, load, fatigue, and impact tests
- Increased operator visibility
- Required training on properly using the attachment
- Suitably-matched attachments with the appropriate forklift model
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!