64" Sweep Path Heavy Duty Sweeper
- Power Access – Unmatched accessibility for routine engine maintenance, saving time and providing longer engine life.
- 60″ Multi-Level High Dump – Complete with safety vision dumping system, this feature allows the operator to safely dispose the debris at any height up to a standard 60″ waste receptacle.
- Safety Vision Dump Window – Provides a safe, clear view of the hopper position when emptying debris into the dumpster.
- Power Control Dust Collection System
- Heavy Duty Design
- Exceptional Ground Clearance – The PowerClimb – features 23″ diameter tires used to maneuver over rough terrain, including speed bumps and standard 4″ curbs.
- Used to clean: Manufacturing/Distribution Centers, Parking Lots (Indoors & Outdoors), Universities, Hospitals, Municipalities, Hotels, Resorts, Special Event Venues
The Atlas is a powerful, heavy-duty industrial sweeper designed to clean both indoor and outdoor industrial venues. This machine was built to last just like a forklift. With it’s rebuildable design, multi-level high dump and power climb feature, the Atlas is built to last in the most rugged environment.
- Coverage - 184,800 Sq Ft. Per Hr.
- Single Side Broom - 64”
- Dual Side Brooms - 80”
- Dust Filter: 99% Efficient to 3 Micron
- Cleaning width: 64″
- Hopper Capacity: 1200 lbs
- 360 Degree Access for Engine Maintenance
- Tires : (2) Front - 23.2" Pneumatic; (1) Rear - 18.5" Pneumatic
- 4 Stage Titled Dust Control System - Design to filter crystalline silica to 99% efficient
- Stage 1: vacuumized main broom chamber
- Stage 2: perma filter
- Stage 3: 95 ft synthetic filter
- Stage 4: aggressive, filter contact vibration
- Multiple Power Options : Gas and LP Kubota
- Quiet Operation: Only 83 dba noise level in full operation
- Premium Hydraulics System: Straight hydraulics system eliminates the need for micro processors or elctro hydraulic valves
- Comfortable pedal/ controls placement
- Quick Change Wear Items: No tools required to change or adjust the main broom, side broom or the dust filter
- Retractable Side Sweeping Broom: 26" Side Broom swings away from obstructions on impact, prolongs life of side broom and the hydraulic motor, giving the operator more confidence to do a better cleaning job
- Main Sweeping Broom Wear Indicator: 48" Broom can be adjusted to the maximum sweeping position from the operators compartment
- Excellent Maneuverability
- Wall Saver Corner Roller: A heavy duty roller located in the right rear corner of the machine. This provides protection for the machine and the facility
- Adjustable High Back Seat
- Power Steering and Tilt Steering Wheel
- U-Turn in less than a 10 ft. aisle
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!