PowerBoss Admiral 38C
38" Cleaning Path Cylindrical Scrubber/Sweeper
- One Button Scrub Sweep Operation
- Compact Design, Turns 360 Degrees on its own Axis
- 82 Gallon Solution & Recovery Tanks For Longer Run/Cleaning Time
- Optional Industrial Steel Case Battery For Extended Run time
The Admiral 38C is a cylindrical brush scrubber with a 38″ cleaning path. Move over scrubbers and sweepers, this combo machine provides sweeping, intensive scrubbing and perfect vacuuming in one pass. The single front wheel steer and drive provides exceptional traction and maneuverability making this machine easy to use and super productive. The cylindrical brushes give complete coverage as they float over any type of flooring, even rough and structured flooring.
- 82 gallon solution and recovery tanks
- longer cleaning time before dumping recovered water and filling with fresh water
- The recovery tank offers easy access for complete clean out
- One Touch Operator Controls
- Provides excellent visibility and entrance or exit from either side of the machine
- The standard sweep system allows for collection of dirt and light debris into the hopper
Request a Quote
- Provides sweeping, intense scrubbing and perfect vacuuming in one pass
- cylindrical brushes gives complete cleaning coverage
- Length: 84.66 in (215 cm)
- Working Speed: 5 mph (8.2 km per hr)
- Single front wheel steer and drive - provides exceptional traction and maneuverability
- Can be used over rough and structured flooring
- Number of Brushes: 2
- Cleaning width: 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Easy to use and Super Productive
- Used in manufacturing facilities, warehouses and distribution centers
- Weight: 3,158 lbs (1,432 kg)
- Brush Diameter: 5.2 in (13.3 cm
Request a Quote
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!