PowerBoss Admiral 35
35" Disc Scrub Path Rider Scrubber
- Guaranteed powerful basic and maintenance cleaning: for example, brush pressure can be adjusted via a foot pedal for basic cleaning.
- A powerful, efficient pre-sweep unit to sweep up loose dirt in the dry area in front of the scrubbing brushes (optional equipment).
- A connection (fitted as standard) for hand-held scrubbing and vacuuming tools for thorough cleaning of corners and areas difficult to access.
- A powerful drive motor with power reserves for gradients of up to 10%.
- Comfortable operation. As a result of the compact construction, areas which were previously cleaned with a walk-behind machine can be cleaned while the operator is seated comfortably.
- Optimum view of the area to be cleaned thanks to the central position of the driver’s seat.
- Extremely easy operation: the green button starts all working functions at the push of a single button
- The machine is programmed by our engineers according to your specific requirements (for example brushes and water supply stop when machine comes to a standstill).
- Four wheel design with three wheel maneuverability
The Admiral 35 is a disc rider scrubber created by PowerBoss. Made perfectly for maintenance or basic cleaning. It is highly maneuverable, compact, easy, light handling, powerful and efficient. The admiral 35 is battery-operated and used to clean hard surface floors by utilizing a water/cleaning solution that is applied to the floor. It then is vacuumed back into the machine by way of an integrated squeegee.
- Operating panel: All cleaning functions can be started simultaneously. Quick and easy.
- Brushes: Brushes and pads can be changed in a flash without the use of tools.
- Batteries: Battery system easy to access with quick exchange device (optional equipment).
- Working close to the edge: Poses no problem with protruding brushes and suspended squeegee
- Tank: Large flexible wall tank, 37 gallons. Outlet hoses with dosage device for quick emptying.
- For perfect maintenance or basic cleaning. Highly maneuverable, compact, easy, light handling, powerful and efficient.
- Compact and maneuverable: Fits through any standard door. Minimum passing width of 27in.
- Operator compartment: The operator can access the driver’s seat from both sides with an excellent view of the area to be cleaned. All operating elements are in direct view and easy reach of the operator. Adjustable, comfortable driver’s seat.
- With pre-sweep and tool: Pre-sweeping and scrubbing in one operation,additional scrubbing and vacuuming tool for edges and corners.
Request a Quote
- A savings up to 50% of water and cleaning chemical by means of the Aqua-Stop System. This savings when calculated over the machine lifetime corresponds to the initial cost of purchase.
- Electronic malfunction diagnostic system for considerable cost savings in terms of service and maintenance.
- Savings of up to 40% with the use of pre-sweep unit as there is no need to use an additional vacuum sweeper.
- Increased productivity when compared with walk-behind machines.
Request a Quote
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!