PowerBoss Admiral 28/32 Plus
28" or 32" Disc/Cylinder style rider scrubber
- Interchangeable scrub decks make this scrubber a versatile performer
- An LED battery indicator lets the operator know when it’s time to charge the batteries
- Heavy-duty steel construction and rotationally molded polyethylene solution/recovery tanks mean that this scrubber is built to last
- Tilt steering and dual side entry
- See-through solution tank lid
- Removable debris box on the cylindrical scrub deck
- Three electronic brakes: E-mag, Dynamic, Plugging
- Fully variable solution flow rate
- Spray jets for cylindrical scrub deck ensures uniform solution distribution on floor
- Two caster wheel adjustment ensures proper squeegee alignment
- See-through vacuum motor cap for visual filter inspection
The Admiral 28/32 plus rider scrubbers are compact and durable powerhouses! They offer optimum operator comfort with excellent view of all operational controls and a turning radius of 180 degrees. There is no question the admiral 28/32 plus is an innovative scrubber for any institutional, industrial, building service, airport and retail markets. These compact workhorses get the job done quickly and efficiently. LED battery indicators, three electronic brakes, cylindrical brushes integrated with sweeping functions and more maneuverability than our walk-behind machines, the Admiral 28/32 plus has all the tools to keep your area cleaned.
- The Admiral cleans 42,360 to 45,450 sq. ft. per hour
- Six, 6 volt, 275 AH batteries provide several hours of run time on a single charge for maximum productivity
- Powerful scrub decks scrub and vacuum up solution in one pass leaving the floor immediately ready for traffic
- On-board off-aisle wand and squeegee tool
- 375 AH batteries available for longer run time
- Rotating beacons
- Linatex squeegee blade
- Head lights
- Single front wheel drive provides optimum traction and allows it to turn 360 degrees on its’ own axis for on-the-spot maneuverability
Request a Quote
- Cushioned safety seat will not allow the scrubber to move unless the operator is seated
- Polyethylene battery tray helps prevent acid spills and protects machine
- A 180 degree view from the operator seat makes operation a breeze with no blind spots
- Three electronic brakes for safety: E-mag, Dynamic, Plugging
- Self tracking squeegee leaves floor virtually dry in one pass and ready for traffic
Request a Quote
TMHOH’s FORKLIFT RENTALS AVAILABLE
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasions, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Visit our rental page to discover which equipment best fits you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.
Want to know more about our product and service offerings? Check out our corporate capabilities brochure!