TOYOTA 3-WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK
3,000 - 4,000 lb. Capacity Forklift
- 3,000 – 4,000 lbs. Capacity
- Turn Speed Control System
- Wet Disc Brakes
- AC Drive Motor
- Ergonomically Designed
Toyota’s 3-wheel electric forklift truck is an industry leader in run time, travel speeds and lift and lowering speeds. This 3-Wheel Forklift is ergonomically designed to make the operator work comfortably. While it is also easy to maintain, this 3-wheel forklift operates easily through narrow aisles and tight spaces. Rent or buy Toyota’s 3-wheel electric forklift truck, today!
- Active Mast Control (AMC)
- Forward tilt angle control
- Rear tilt speed control
- Momentary hold/controlled descent
- Key lowering interlock
- Foot-operated parking brake
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS)
- Electric horn
- Wet disc brakes
- Manual return to neutral
- Short Model - Shortens the length of the forklift by 2 inches.
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System - Allows the operator to view all pertinent information that relates to the truck and its functions.
- Rightline Integral Side Shifter - This option adds an integral side shifter (pin type) for easier positioning of loads.
- Mini-Lever Controls with Ergoshift - Features a three-way adjustable armrest to enhance operator comfort and productivity.
- Battery Roll Out Option - The battery roll out option provides metal rollers which are placed within the battery compartment.
- Anti-Static Strap - For use with non-marking tires or in applications with static electricity present.
- EZ Pedal - Allows operators to quickly and easily change travel direction without removing hands from steering wheel or hydraulic controls.
- Rear Assist Grip with Horn Button - Provides a hand grip on the right-rear overhead guard pillar.
- Battery Slide Out Option - The battery slide out option provides two bronze-aluminum slides which are placed within the battery compartment.
TMHOH’s COMPLETE GUIDE TO RENTING FORKLIFTS
Whether your team needs forklifts every day or on rare occasion, renting forklifts may be the best fiscal option. Download TMHOH’s Complete Guide to Renting Forklifts to better understand how forklift rentals can be the best option for you.
What Is Toyota 360 Support?
The Toyota 360 Promise
Want to make sure your Toyota keeps running like…well, a Toyota. That’s where the Toyota 360 support plan makes a difference for your company. It’s designed to save you money on forklift service, save you downtime, and save you headaches. Toyota 360 support provides full-circle maintenance for your forklift fleet.