FIND THE OHIO FORKLIFT TRAINING COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU.
TMHOH offers a number of courses providing forklift training in Ohio to suit the diverse needs of your employees and facility visitors. Options include:
- An operator training course that educates operators according to the latest OSHA standards. The syllabus includes site-specific instruction, classroom instruction, training manual distribution and hands-on individual assessment.
- A trainer course designed to educate in-house trainers that can pass knowledge on to others throughout your organization.
- A refresher course that is required every three years to stay up-to-date on OSHA regulations and to maintain forklift certification in Ohio.
- A trainer/supervisor refresher course that keeps trainers and supervisors in-the-know on the latest OSHA regulations.
- A pedestrian training course that explains how pedestrians can safely cohabitate with forklifts in the workplace.
TMHOH also provides safety audit services to help you identify risks at your facilities, as well as accident reporting and investigation services to help identify what went wrong and how to prevent it in the future.
Make the safety of your people, products, and place of business a top priority. Contact us to learn more about forklift training in Ohio today.