COLUMBIA ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Toyota Material Handling Ohio offers a wide variety of electric utility personnel carriers, Columbia Vehicles. Whether you are on the golf course, in a gated community, or at your work facility, these vehicles are your transportation hauling solution. Please contact our territory manager, Shawn Karb at (216)328-0970 to request a quote or information. Or fill out our request a quote form below, and a representative will contact you shortly!
Chariot – 3 times faster than walking
Expediter – Carry 2 personnel or up to 800 lbs.
Shuttle – Transport up to 6 personnel and their belongings
Utilitruck – Versatile electric utility vehicle
Multi-Vehicle Platform Vehicle – The perfect custom vehicle platform
Summit Utilitruck – Street legal (LSV/NEV) utility vehicle
Summit Passenger – Street legal (LSV/NEV) passenger vehicle
Stockchaser – Carry up to 1,200 lbs. down narrow aisles
Payloader – Carry up to 5200 lbs. or tow up to 7 tons
When it comes to reducing our overall impact on the environment, generating clean viable energy commercial vehicles and manufacturing applicable governing body stringent requirements, Columbia Vehicles is what comes to mind. Since 1946, Columbia has been manufacturing electric utility vehicle products with the goal to produce the highest quality materials without greatly impacting our environment. Columbia is committed to exclusively building pure electric vehicles for which can be most commonly used on outdoor courses, airports, warehouses, construction sites, municipalities, universities and for private use.
As compared to its competitors, Columbia’s vehicles include:
- Steel frames and bodies that utilize thicker gauged steel (longer-life)
- The most robust drive motor (better operation in hot/harsh environments)
- The most efficient power control system (more usable range on a charge)
- The most efficient charger (less energy used to charge vehicle)
- Intelligent energy recovery braking (wasted energy recycled to recharge batteries)
- Easily programmable performance characteristics (only energy actually needed is expended)