COLUMBIA ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Toyota Material Handling Ohio offers a wide variety of electric utility personnel carriers, Columbia Vehicles. These electric utility vehicles are perfect for warehouses, golf courses, and gated communities as your transportation hauling solution. Please contact our territory manager, Shawn Karb, at (216)716-2574 to request a quote or information. Or fill out our request a quote form below, and a representative will contact you shortly!
Request a Quote
Chariot – 3 times faster than walking
Expediter – Carry two personnel or up to 800 lbs.
Shuttle – Transport up to 6 personnel and their belongings
Utilitruck – Versatile electric utility vehicle
Multi-Vehicle Platform Vehicle – The perfect custom vehicle platform
Summit Utilitruck – Street legal (LSV/NEV) utility vehicle
Summit Passenger – Street legal (LSV/NEV) passenger vehicle
Stockchaser – Carry up to 1,200 lbs. down narrow aisles
Payloader – Carry up to 5200 pounds. or tow up to 7 tons
When it comes to reducing our overall impact on the environment, generating clean, viable energy commercial vehicles and manufacturing applicable governing body stringent requirements, Columbia electric vehicles are what come to mind. Since 1946, Columbia has been making electric utility vehicle products intending to produce the highest quality materials without significantly impacting our environment. Columbia is committed to exclusively building pure electric vehicles for which can is commonly used on outdoor courses, airports, warehouses, construction sites, municipalities, universities, and private use.
As compared to its competitors, Columbia’s vehicles include:
- Steel frames and bodies that utilize thicker gauged steel (longer-life)
- The most robust drive motor (better operation in hot/harsh environments)
- The most efficient power control system (more usable range on a charge)
- The most efficient charger (less energy used to charge vehicle)
- Intelligent energy recovery braking (wasted energy recycled to recharge batteries)
- Easily programmable performance characteristics (only power needed is expended)