When you need to have your Toyota Forklift serviced, there’s only one right answer as to who should service it: a Toyota Certified Forklift Technician. Why? Let’s take a look at the 7 Advantages of Using a Toyota Certified Technician.
- Your equipment can last longer. Toyota Certified Forklift Technicians have been trained specifically to work on your Toyota Forklift. They know exactly how to care for your forklift to extend the life of your equipment.
- You can increase your uptime. Since Toyota Certified Forklift Technicians have been trained especially to work on your forklift, they’ll be able to diagnose any issues quickly and get them fixed. Downtime is expensive, so the less of it you have, the better off you are.
- You’re not seeing a jack of all trades. If you had serious health problems, you would see a specialist, right? That’s exactly what you should do when your Toyota Forklift goes down. Our technicians are specialists in diagnosing and repairing Toyota Forklifts.
- Your warranty will pay for parts and labor. If you took your forklift to a Toyota Certified Forklift Technician and then a Toyota Genuine Forklift Part went bad, Toyota will pay for both the part and labor under the warranty.
- They’re passionate. Becoming a Toyota Certified Forklift Technician isn’t easy, so if your technician has taken the time to get certified, you can be sure he really cares about doing things right and maximizing your investment. Having someone who really cares work on your forklift is worth a lot.
- They’re up to date. Equipment technology changes over time which means technicians need to be up-to-date on changes and how to work with new technology. Toyota Certified Technicians require nearly continuous training, so you can be sure they’re knowledgeable and up-to-date.
- They’re efficient. Our Toyota Certified Forklift Technicians make sure to take your time in affect. They do not waste time and work quickly.